BEWARE: Your smartphone is highly vulnerable to phishing attacks!
And contrary to popular belief:
ALL Apple and Android devices are targets that can be compromised.
- Mobile attacks have increased 66% in the past year.
- We all click on links in mobile phishing messages at higher rates than we do on laptops and desktops.
- We all work very quickly on mobile devices and this makes us VERY vulnerable.
- 85% of mobile attacks are NOT delivered by email.
- Attacks come in Texts, Games, Facebook Messenger, and other Social Network Messages.
- They also come in links and documents that look like a protected document from a trusted source.
- Attacks that spoof a website login page appear very authentic.
DON’T BE A VICTIM:
- SLOW DOWN on your mobile device.
- Beware of texts, games, social network messages, links, and documents.
- Don’t let your guard down.
- Be vigilant always.
As always, we are here to help you protect yourself, your company, and your clients.
We would like to share with you
“The 25 things you can do at work and at home to protect yourself”
Just send an email to email@example.com
Thank you to mobile security vendor Lookout for the data contained herein.