Do you want to wake up every day excited about going to work because you know that your work has real purpose and improves the quality of your clients’ and teammates’ lives?
Do you want to work in a place where everyone shares your values?
Do you want to be part of a team that is supportive, inclusive, and cares about you?
Do you seek a career where your skills are fully utilized and appreciated? Do you want your workday to fly by?
If you said yes, then Alpine Business Systems, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and technology consulting leader for 32 years, may be the place for you. We care deeply about our employees and help them achieve a healthy work/home life balance.
We are seeking I.T. Consultants who are problem-solvers with a passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth in a challenging, high-energy, values-based environment.
We support clients in a variety of industries, using the most advanced technologies, in a culture that puts employees first.
Improve the quality of life for our clients, fellow teammates, and communities.
1. Respect Everyone
2. Keep your Commitments
3. Leave Everything Better than you found it
4. Always Tell the Truth
If this sounds like you we want to talk! Please send your resume to email@example.com
Current Job Opportunities
You will be our customers’ first responder: answering calls and emails for support and coordinating the activities of our consultants who provide World Class, Award Winning IT Consulting and Support.
- Respond to calls and emails for support from clients
- Gather all the pertinent information regarding their needs
- Enter the request into our ticketing system
- Work with other team members to assign the ticket to the appropriate consultant
- Work with clients to schedule on-site visits
- Participate in our daily 8AM Team Conference Call
- Use the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including Teams and SharePoint
- Work with your fellow team members to ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction
- I.T. Work experience
- Experience at a Managed Service Provider
- Autotask, ConnectWise, or another Professional Services Automation/CRM experience
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, we are excited to meet you. Please click below to apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Full Time
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an MSP environment, supporting clients both remotely and in person.
- At least 2 current industry certifications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard software and technologies.
- The ability to effectively manage their time.
- Experience with RMM and PSA tools.
- An ability to prioritize their tasks to ensure response times are met.
- The ability to remain calm when stressful situations arise.
- A commitment to keep all documentation current and accurate.
- Willingness to travel to client locations when required, including New York City.
- A practical understanding of the OSI model to be able to identify and troubleshoot issues rapidly and efficiently
- IP networking, (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Network Security
- Firewall Deployment and Management
- VPN and VLAN experience
- Wireless Access Points
- Network printers and scanners
- RDP, RDS, WVD
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Windows Server and Desktop environments.
- Virtual computing platforms / VMware / Hyper-V
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Office 365 Administration
- Azure AD
- Passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to ongoing professional development
If you meet these requirements, let’s talk!
Your responsibilities will include:
- High level VMWare implementations, Microsoft AD architecture and servers, as well as switches, routers, firewalls, smartphones, tablets, and our monitoring and management platforms.
- You will also work closely with our team of help desk technicians, serving as a leader and technical resource for them, when an issue is beyond their scope and level of expertise.
The ideal Senior Network Engineer will have:
- 4-5 years of high level Microsoft AD and server experience as well as experience with desktop support.
- You must be able to switch gears quickly between AD, servers, firewalls, desktops, etc.
- You must be able to work under pressure and to prioritize and multi-task.
- Your role will be to work closely with other Senior Engineers as a team, as well as our Tier 1 and 2 help desk consultants.
Position Type: Full Time